The Main Stream Media has been caught deleting stories regarding child trafficking. In addition, the same news outlets have been found attacking researchers or individuals who share the information. Why would the media delete such important information and try to silence those reporting on it? We suggest you do your research as to who the MSM really works for.
Comet Ping Pong is a Washington DC pizza place alleged to be at the center of a child sex ring. You would think the media would be all over this. instead, many MSM and news outlets went out of their way to actually defend the venue and its owner.
An active cover up of these allegations appears to be under way by fake news outlets and disreputable social media sites.
Known fake news outlets such as the Washington Post and the New York Times have written articles claiming that Pizzagate is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. They provide no specifics on why the allegations are false and instead expect us to take their word for it. Both newspapers have a track record of manufacturing fake news stories, so there is no way that we can take their stories at face value.
Reddit just shut down the Pizzagate subreddit which had over 20,000 subscribers. They claimed that the entire subreddit was shut down because personal information was posted. If this were true, why not work with the moderators to delete the offending posts. The only purpose would be if Reddit was intentionally trying to suppress discussion of the Pizzagate topic. Youtube has demonetized researchers who report on pizzagate as well. David Seaman has been harassed and also has had hs PayPal money put on hold.
Below are examples of the Main Stream Media deception and/or cover up in regards to child sex abuse.
- (Credit to Sputnik News) In November 2016, Norwegian police made public the arrests of a number of individuals involved in an international pedophile ring, including law enforcement officials, politicians, and business people. An Associated Press blurb on the arrests was republished by a number of Western media outlets, including ABC, the New York Times and Washington Post, but has since been removed. However, the articles remain accessible via web archive services.
- The Washington Post removed an article describing Tony Podesta’s art collection of “documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents’ suburban homes.”
- CNN Jake Tapper’s Bizarre #PizzaGate Outburst—David Seaman is a highly reputable journalist who was a contributor to Huffington Post
- New York Times and ABC News Censorship of Norway Pedophile Ring (image with archived links)
- Megyn Kelly features James Alefantis on her show and failed to ask any questions regarding the claims. Instead, she called him a victim. She also blacked out the photo and comments that were in question.
Daily Show Cancels Interview