Possible endangered child alert!
According to childwelfare.org “If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, or if you are a child who is being maltreated, contact your local child protective services office or law enforcement agency so professionals can assess the situation”
We have done that. Thousands of people have made reports regarding the child below. However, concerned citizens around the world have not received an answer.
We are concerned citizens. We are parents, grandparents, daughters, doctors, lawyers. We have sent these photos to the law enforcement and to media outlets yet nobody can tell us if this child is safe.Some of us are mandated reporters. As such we have a legal responsibility to report suspected child abuse, neglect, exploitation or abandonment. We must do this as an attempt to protect this child.
Reasons we believe this child is in danger:
- At least three photos have circulated of this child all around the internet, yet no parent has come forward
- The child in the photos looks (in many opinions) drugged or sleep deprived
- The child is taped down in one photo rendering her unable to move
- In one photo the child has what appears to be a black eye
- Nobody has seen the child since the photos began circulating
- The photo with her tongue out is concerning to people who have been trained in the area of sexual abuse. A common practice of “conditioning” may be shown here.
Again, this post is being shared by concerned citizens for the purpose of attempting to ensure this child is safe.
Please share and comment on this post to show your support. Sharing this worldwide increases our chances of finding this child. Share this everywhere you can. If the media will not do it, then we will!
To find out if you are a mandated reporter or to report suspected child abuse here are some links.